- Responsible for the leadership and oversight of 25+ employees in Coram Management
- Member of the Real Estate Finance and Investment Center’s Advisory Center at UT
- Founder and partner in Caddo Holdings, LLC who have purchased over 2M sf of commercial property and returned an average IRR of 26.8% to investors
- Attended Texas A&M University for undergrad
- MBA from the McCombs Schools of Business at UT
- Tim enjoys spending his free time with his wife and two teenage children
Vice President of Operations
- Paul brings 30+ years of commercial property experience and a wealth of skills deep vendor relationships.
- Since coming onboard with Coram, Paul has been responsible for identifying, managing, and executing capital improvement projects in excess of $16 million for our property management clients.
- Paul has had the exposure to many different real estate assets. He has the ability to identify property condition using 15 years of due diligence exposure for investors that want the whole story.
- He is married to Marjorie and enjoys travel and spending family time with their grown children.
- Kelli has over thirteen years experience in accounting and financial reporting related to commercial real estate
- Kelli has five years real estate experience in public accounting with Big Five Firms
She earned a Master’s degree in Finance and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Texas
A&M. Kelli is a Certified Public Accountant
Senior Project Manager
- Brings 15 years of experience managing construction projects and corporate real estate, on a regional and national level. Executing comprehensive project plans with internal and external partners through the site selection process, design, construction and occupancy. Developing solutions to achieve client objectives while mitigating risks and limiting disruption to business operations.
- Constructed over $45M, spanning 650,000 SF in projects while fostering a high level of client satisfaction. Recognized on employee performance reviews and customer satisfaction surveys with exceeding expectations.
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt